Best (& Cheapest) Airbnb's in Costa Rica
Updated: Nov 15, 2021
Costa Rica has some of the most unique and beautiful Airbnb's I've ever seen. On top of this, they're all under $100! This is my guide to traveling broke but boujee in Costa Rica.
For those of you that are new.. welcome to my blog! My name is Savanna Crowell and I'm a wanderer who likes to share travel tips and insights on my favorite destinations. If you are interested in knowing more about my background, travels, or dreams in life, check out the 'About Me' section of my website. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @slc_travels to join me on my journeys!
The Best Airbnb's in Costa Rica
1. Apartment with amazing views, $53/night
This is where we stayed during our time in San Jose. My comments are it's a lovely place in a very safe apartment complex, my only con is that there is a train that is nearby and you can hear it in the middle of the night.
2. Condo in a great neighborhood, $47/night
3. Elegant Studio Apartment, $43/night
4. Boho Studio Apartment with a stunning pool, $55/night
5. Penthouse with stunning views, $67/night
1. Private Room in Resort close to La Fortuna Waterfall, $69/night
This is where we stayed during our time and I have no complaints! Beautiful to wake up to views of Arenal Volcano.
2. Serviced Apartment, $32/night
3. Apartment near downtown La Fortuna, $46/night
4. Studio with Jacuzzi and Arenal Volcano views, $71/night
1. Entire cabin, $55/night
2. Entire home with jungle views, $51/night
3. Entire home in the town of Santa Elena, $56/night
4. Beautiful apartment in the town of Santa Elena, $50/night
Where we stayed during our time. It was a gorgeous apartment perfect for our trip! In very good location for the cute town of Santa Elena and for going to the Monteverde Cloud Forest.
1. Rental Unit near the beach, $60/night
1. Private Room in hotel, $48/night
1. Boutique hotel, $60/night
2. Unique dome house in a tropical garden, $85/night
1. Apartment in the heart of Jaco, $39/night
1. Bungalow with pool, $71/night